Haxorware Forums

Full Version: Accidently Write/CFI Flash Using Haxorware
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Okay So I wanted to flash Haxorware Firmware into my Sb5101, but instead of flashing it in the Motorola SB5101, I use the Memory --> Write --> then i picked Haxorware. Same with CFI Flash--- Write--- Haxorware . now my memory shows as FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF on everysingle line. Well the problem is my Sb5101 is bricked, and all the lights are not working beside the orange light. I can't access the 192.168.100.1 page. I can still connect it through BlackcatUSB, so thats my only hope to fix but I don't know what to do with it now. Please help me.
Flash over a 2mb dump of a sb5101
can you explain how to do that because I don't know where to start? Do i need to download that 2mb dump? or where do I get it? Btw Im using BlackCatUsb so please show me step by step. THanks
detect
ldram 9fc00000
(A File Open dialog will appear, find your 2MB backup file and click open)
program 9fc00000 200000

Go find a 2mb dump. It's somewhere on the internet.
i type that in the console right? because it said undefined function, event or variable: detect it wont run anything, im typing it in the BlackcatUSB here's a screenshot of it

[Image: 15wf62v.jpg]
btw i have a working sb5101 can i get that 2mb file out of the working one and use it on the non working one right now? I can't get Jtag to work it doesn't detect my Blackcatusb, im running win7 64bit. I did try to use window xp mode inside 7 and got jtag running yet it doesn't detect any of my blackcatusb i really need like step by step help to get this working.
if you have a backup just backup the entire flash then program that
I dont have a backup, for that bricked modem, but can i use another modem and back it up? then use that back up for the bricked modem? anyone show me how? please
yes using the read and write buttons on the flash tab

i suggest you make a backup of the bricked modem first as you may be able to extract the nonvol from it and do a proper unbrick of you modem (this depends on what you did to brick it in the first place, if you dont know how to extract the nonvol PM me a link to the backup you make and i'll have a look)
what i did in the first place is that I went to Memory ---> Write --> it ask me to pick a .bin file so i picked the haxorware11rev39-DIAG.bin, same with CFI Flash---> Write --> haxorware11rev39-DIAG.bin. Then I went to Motorola SB5101 Firmware Change ---> haxorware11rev39-DIAG.bin thats what i did. I pm'd u the link of my CFI Flash already. Please take a look.
Pages: 1 2 3