Haxorware Forums

Full Version: Tutorial for Scientific Atlanta 2100
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone point me to a Haxorware J-tag Tut for this particular modem?

Thanks
first up are you jtaging it cause it's bricked as there is a 1click installer for that modem?

anyways jtaging it is the same as any other modem just the pinout to the jtag port is different
It was a subbed modem that hasn't been j-tagged, and aint bricked. I was considering j-tagging it, but just wanted to find the tutorial. The one click installer sounds sweet though
drewmerc, I've been looking at the tutorial and downloaded the flash for the 2100. Am I right to think this one already has the noisy boot loader added in the flash that provided?
yes it should
Any chance you could explain this one click method please?
dont really know what to say install net-snmp download tftpd32 and extract it to the folder and run it then click the bat file
http://www.haxorware.com/forums/attachment.php?aid=166
thanks man, I followed the instructions and it was a piece of cake. Once again Thanks!!!!
Hey guys was trying to follow along but this my first try at this can u point me toward a tut for a bginner that has to start from scratch . The 2100 I have is a modem I got for from a guy who flashes and sell on Craig's list but I can't find him anymore and it has stopped working (sends me to the Comcast self activation screen).