Haxorware Forums

Full Version: I just need some advice..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a sb5101 and i would like to flash it with haxorware.. and im following the jtag parallel video tutorial but when i try to use the putty to access my modem.. nothing is happening, just the green dot of putty bliks on the screen.. I just have the feeling that com1 port is not accessing.. would you guys help me with some tips? i just need to know what am doing wrong... thanks so much
and also I have a old dcm425 and i would like to know how to flash it, is it more easy than the sb5101???
i dont understand (having never watched the vid) if you flashed it with jtag then you dont use a com port to access telnet you just enter your modems ip address

i'd suggest you find a better video on youtube
thanks for your reply, thanks so much... Im just trying to flash it haxorware... but now im confused... I have a jtag cable... what do i need to flash it?? sorry man... but im a new into this.... thanks...

(31-10-2011, 11:18 PM)evil_colmans Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for your reply, thanks so much... Im just trying to flash it haxorware... but now im confused... I have a jtag cable over serial... what do i need to flash it?? sorry man... but im a new into this.... thanks...

just the jtag cable better vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...I2wk#t=15s (he's installing 5100mod but it's no different)
thank you thank you... this site is the best... two thumbs for you man....
oh yes and remember you wont need to change the bootloader like he does in the video (the ldram boot) just skip that bit (i should really watch shit before i post it)
i will man... I'll watch it before i do anything... thanks...