Haxorware Forums

Full Version: dont mind me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
i said dont mind me, why you here
fucking hate trying to find things when they are not my attachments
(12-12-2011, 01:10 AM)drewmerc Wrote: [ -> ]fucking hate trying to find things when they are not my attachments

enny thing elce i to to see that sufff lol ahhahahah
seriously toms can i find a download on haxorware, no i cannot
what are those things?
i'll guess your on about the 1st post as my other 2 posts are just because i hate looking for things that are not in my attached files, they are just a few things i wanted to look at while i was not at my computer, just factory mib descriptions (ctms to modem commands). an official resigned cvc cert just because i had never seen one that did not come from a modem,
and the release docs for the latest stock firmwares so i could have a look at what had been updated
MacCollector doesn't seem to be here either. If you have a fresh copy, I wouldn't mind.
this?
that appears to be the one. I'm trying to figure out how to script it in Linux. If you watch what happens in with maccollector using wireshark, when it finds a ping-able provider-side ip, it performs a "get" function and parses some of the output like mac address, modem name and so on. It should be possible to script this. I've searched to see if someone hasn't done it already but not getting good results.
i think you'll get better results using solarwinds broadband engineers edition
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5