Haxorware Forums

Full Version: ISSUES WITH FASTCERT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i cant seem to find any certs when i run this programm any help thank you in advance
Are you sure your using the correct community strings? And it might be blocked.
(03-12-2011, 06:11 AM)skribblz Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure your using the correct community strings? And it might be blocked.

yeah i think it is blocked im in socal twc

is there a program where i can use just to get macs my city is still doc sis 1.0 dont need certs here
solters sniffer, dhcp force
THANX DREW
wont be 1.0 for long, twc is updating to 1.1 very fast, hit my area a few months ago
(03-12-2011, 10:12 PM)ADDlCTlON Wrote: [ -> ]wont be 1.0 for long, twc is updating to 1.1 very fast, hit my area a few months ago

BEEN 1.0 FOR YEARS BEEN ENJOYING IT SINCE Smile
twc just started the upgrades a few months ago, it will hit your area within no time
(04-12-2011, 02:26 AM)S1rchpwns Wrote: [ -> ]BEEN 1.0 FOR YEARS BEEN ENJOYING IT SINCE Smile

i enjoyed it for 8 years but that has not meant shit for the past year other than fond memorys

(03-12-2011, 06:11 AM)skribblz Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure your using the correct community strings? And it might be blocked.

For convenience.
Here's the TWC community strings.
Just so they are all archived here.

BH01T1P4A0C4FL: central fl/tampa [cfl.rr.com, tampa.rr.com]
84ish3r3t0d4y: north east ohio [neo.rr.com]
0ri8Spoa: Desert Cities CA
s3uw4d: north/south carolina [nc.rr.com, sc.rr.com]
Sh13ld3d: texas [dtw.rr.com]
Sh13ld3d: texas [tx.rr.com]
f1gn3wt0n: [buffalo.res.rr.com]
Swou9riu: southern ca [socal.rr.com]
FUA6aW1o: west.biz.rr.com aka wi/ centeral