Haxorware Forums

Full Version: Sb5101 Hax 1.1 rev 39 stuck on "registration complete"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey guys, my modem started suddenly restarting, I changed it from docisis 1.0 to bpi+bypass now it gets stuck on "registration complete". Someone told me to upload this "dump" file which should fix the problem, now it shows Eurodocisis, I cannot even changed that, I think it messed up even more. Please guys, if anyone can help, I would appreciate it
Certs with matching macs. Also bpi 1.1 has been enabled. Try factory default it, than go back and try changing your frequency again.
Ok I got out of the Eurodocisis, but for every setting in Baseline privacy, the modem keeps restarting after it reaches and flashes online light. Only BP disabled and BPI bypass gets operational, but i get limited connection, cannot connect. Any ideas guys
(12-12-2011, 01:03 AM)qw1478 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok I got out of the Eurodocisis, but for every setting in Baseline privacy, the modem keeps restarting after it reaches and flashes online light. Only BP disabled and BPI bypass gets operational, but i get limited connection, cannot connect. Any ideas guys

(11-12-2011, 11:47 AM)skribblz Wrote: [ -> ]Certs with matching macs.
I don't get your response, certs with matching macs? So your saying my mac is the problem? why did this happen all of the sudden, I tried 10+ macs no solution
security has been updated using a mac alone wont work any more you need certs
(12-12-2011, 01:23 AM)qw1478 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't get your response, certs with matching macs? So your saying my mac is the problem? why did this happen all of the sudden, I tried 10+ macs no solution

It's like the Name with the valid birth certificate. Same here, every mac has it own cert.. you need matching cert in other to get online.
As I understand, you can use 1 cert with a mac, maximum of 2 times. So if I get the certificate from my home modem provided by TWC, I will get the same speed as the mac/cert allows. This makes the SB5101 pointless if my max speed will be the same as my home modem of TWC. Also how come TWC does not notice when we use certs twice but notices when used more than twice? Please clarify this for me.
they do notice, it will be in the ctms logs, but it could be there twice for other reasons like simple network issues best example i can think of is like when your in irc and your second nick will sign in then a few minutes later your first nick will time out (for a few minutes it'll look like your there twice)
But using the same cert 3 times will raise questions? or will it be ignored as "network issues" as you said.
Pages: 1 2