Haxorware Forums

Full Version: no matter what modem or firmware, it goes off after 1 hour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi, im in a vm area and have tried many different things (such as nic mac changing, using sigma x2, haxorware 39, sb5100mod,etc, i have used lots of different macs but without fail, nomatter what i do, the modem goes off after an hour or restart and the previously working mac is no longer working after that!

anyone know what my isp is doing? is there a workaround? is it something to do with the lease?

thanks for any advice
yes its the lease (or grace time) you get around 45 minutes before they recheck your certs and enable bpi
(03-01-2012, 03:27 PM)drewmerc Wrote: [ -> ]yes its the lease (or grace time) you get around 45 minutes before they recheck your certs and enable bpi
im having exactly the same problem,no matter what i try it dies after 1 hour,unless its a 2meg wich stays on forever,ive been reading and from what i can gather i need a d11 or d10 config file and set bpi to bpi+bypass,,can you confirm this?or point me in right direction for the config files???any help appreciated,,,Smile
(05-01-2012, 12:17 AM)crazymanrols Wrote: [ -> ]im having exactly the same problem,no matter what i try it dies after 1 hour,unless its a 2meg wich stays on forever,ive been reading and from what i can gather i need a d11 or d10 config file and set bpi to bpi+bypass,,can you confirm this?or point me in right direction for the config files???any help appreciated,,,Smile

a d10 mac will work but are as rare as rocking horse shit due to virgin taking them off the network
using a d11 or d10 config wont work any more due to dynamic configs

extracting certs from a subbed modem on different node works tho