Haxorware Forums

Full Version: flame war
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
air your grievances here, no deletion rule is in affect
I don't get enough sex from my girlfriend! I think she needs to loose some weight too.
lol thay wont start there shit agen ill make the both look like shit AGEN ,,drewmerc lol
They* won't* their* again* I'll* again*

Your spelling and grammar is horrible. No one is gonna give you certs. Everybody knows you registered a new account to rep yourself hahaha. Loser.

lmfao.. that idiot did register accounts to troll........ who fuck does shit like that, kid must be 5 years old with his thumb up his A*#

make us look like shit? whats it going to do... ask a bunch of stupid questions, since it obviously have no life, make a bunch of puppet accounts and give us negative rep?? ohhh noooo.....or it might try to sell us some shitty modems with bad soldering

down GBABY4201, down, bad dog
[Image: retarded-boyou2w4.gif]

dude cant even get certs and is over here trying to sell modems.... pathetic
(06-01-2012, 08:11 PM)Radiotubes Wrote: [ -> ]I don't get enough sex from my girlfriend! I think she needs to loose some weight too.

Me too dude! but in my case is my "Wife"...! Sad
She said, "I thought you didn't like it when I suck you cock"
I said, "Who the fuck told you that?"
I said, "Thank you"

Wink
(07-01-2012, 06:25 AM)skribblz Wrote: [ -> ]They* won't* their* again* I'll* again*

Your spelling and grammar is horrible. No one is gonna give you certs. Everybody knows you registered a new account to rep yourself hahaha. Loser.

man what a moron you like a little bitch point blank... that sucks a lot of dick...
i have one account and thats it so y do i need more u dumb fuc..you are point less..
(09-01-2012, 09:42 AM)ADDlCTlON Wrote: [ -> ]lmfao.. that idiot did register accounts to troll........ who fuck does shit like that, kid must be 5 years old with his thumb up his A*#

make us look like shit? whats it going to do... ask a bunch of stupid questions, since it obviously have no life, make a bunch of puppet accounts and give us negative rep?? ohhh noooo.....or it might try to sell us some shitty modems with bad soldering

[Image: watch?v=f6OHN3QWQuI]

hay little boy your like my lil bitch so just go suck a ni-- dick you little bitch

just stfu yoy are a retard

(09-01-2012, 09:42 AM)ADDlCTlON Wrote: [ -> ]lmfao.. that idiot did register accounts to troll........ who fuck does shit like that, kid must be 5 years old with his thumb up his A*#

hay little boy your like my lil bitch so just go suck a ni-- dick you little bitch

just stfu yoy are a retard
[img]www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6OHN3QWQuI[/img]
Rofl, a youtube link is not a picture! Why would you censor ni-- but not dick?
GBABY4201 cant even troll correctly.... pathetic retard =)
(14-01-2012, 03:27 AM)GBABY4201 Wrote: [ -> ]just stfu yoy are a retard
[img]www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6OHN3QWQuI[/img]
[Image: infinitefacepalmyd6ij.gif]

Pages: 1 2