Haxorware Forums

Full Version: straight answer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(24-01-2012, 10:58 PM)octalforty Wrote: [ -> ]so if i buy a premod all i need to get online is the mac address and certificate of a legit modem subscribed to the comcast network right? how do I get those things if i dont own a legit subscribed modem

If there is a will there is a way to get online.
Yes, call your ISP OP...

@ the OP...Please try to test/implement on your own. Gamestop , IMO, is a Craig Lister and looks to 'troll" this site and sucks in Members looking to get on line...
Steer Clear of these people and make , valid, questions. We are all here to help

Peace

Bye Bye Gamestop Big Grin

(25-01-2012, 12:58 AM)ABMJR Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, call your ISP OP...

Bye Bye Gamestop

You need to think outside the box.

lotta people from same florida neighbourhood on here today
That only prove one thing.
it proves that i'm bored of this shit
but at leased switching to a proxy saved me banning the whole c-76-xxx-xxx-xxx.hsd1.fl.comcast.net ip range
I Love Drew's answer...............
(25-01-2012, 01:17 AM)gamestop Wrote: [ -> ]That only prove one thing.

That you cant change the way you post/speak...

Punked
wow...

Look it takes more than a set of certs to get online now...I can go just about anywhere in S Florida and "get" online. STAYING online is a different matter. This is not easy anymore unless maybe you have some cisco certifications and know how the system works...
LOL. That no body can stop the real macoy from getting online.
perhaps but i can be just a big an asshat as you if i choose to, but really consider what you/we are doing, you called out somebody by there real name which is one of the few thing's i dislike (sorry this was drilled into me back in the early 90's as the worst thing you can do to another person on a bbs) and you know this is true, unless you have been scammed i see no reason to ever do so
so for this small infraction i banned you for 24 hours(not exactly a looong time) so for this massive indiscretion that i have slane upon you very soul (why am i writing this while watching buffy i'll never know) were going to proceed to shit up this forum in a never ending round of ban's

so simply i'll ask is it all worth the effort
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5