Haxorware Forums

Full Version: SB 5101 mod All lights SOLID Does not work PLEASE HELP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi, I have a SB 5101 mod modem. It was working perfectly today. I disconnected the power cable and when I re-connected it, immediately all lights go and stay SOLID. It does not work. Please help me get it to work again.
post a telnet log
(22-02-2012, 12:53 AM)drewmerc Wrote: [ -> ]post a telnet log

I can't because the modem does not get recognized by the computer. The modem does not work.
Buy a new modem
unplug the coax an see if the computer connects, try a different computer, use a ttl cable to access the internal serial port, reflash via jtag
It was working perfectly today. I disconnected the power cable and when I re-connected it, why you mess with it ?
Will those "Blackcat usb jtag for sb5100 sb5101 Premod" On ebay work to reflash it?

yes it will reflash it (tho this on it's self will not fix anything as you dont know the root cause)
i suggest you try the other 3 thing first
I did already. It has nothing to do with the computer as mentioned the modem doesn't work / Bricked. I'll try to get a jtag cable.

(22-02-2012, 07:38 PM)drewmerc Wrote: [ -> ]yes it will reflash it (tho this on it's self will not fix anything as you dont know the root cause)
i suggest you try the other 3 thing first

The craziest thing just happened! After a month without my modem. I plugged it in and it's working again! It just came back to life without me doing NOTHING to it. Im so Happy!

Pages: 1 2 3