Haxorware Forums

Full Version: wave of noobs??????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
where have all of these people come from? i know cmh is dead (yankee any other word?) but there were not that many folks over there anyway. it seems most of the posts just come out and ask for free service, in different wordings. i guess everyone is to lazy to read and learn. most might be sitting in parks around the nation on free wifi as part of the 99% movement (you know the ones that don't want to pay for school or work for a living and think everything should be free) here is a old saying from my father " boy if it's not worth working for and earning yourself, i guess it's not worth having" oh well rant over, enjoy.
you normally need a security update to get a good sized wave to surf
(12-05-2012, 07:18 AM)drewmerc Wrote: [ -> ]you normally need a security update to get a good sized wave to surf
lol nice. is that a storm i see in the distance? surf is picking up
I'm an old (not in age, ish..) n00b.. Tongue I never signed up anywhere else before besides sbh, then that ish changed.. So I came here recently and just hang out and read.
Everyone was once a noob, it's just when they need help and answers they come in swarms.
Being a noob is okay, but you've gotta put in the effort to learn and not just be told how to do things. There are too many that want to complain and not read. There are even some who are told exactly what to do and still don't follow. Knowledge is Power....
(12-05-2012, 12:46 PM)diabls Wrote: [ -> ]Being a noob is okay, but you've gotta put in the effort to learn and not just be told how to do things. There are too many that want to complain and not read. There are even some who are told exactly what to do and still don't follow. Knowledge is Power....
ding ding ding, we have a winner johnny. that is what i have noticed as well.
i just went and looked at my first thread here (thread number 2 lol) and sitting here thinking of what i can do now to back then i find it funny
today i would not even think twice about switching a tsop, back then i remember being so scared of destroying the modem
(i did destroy a few lifting traces back then)

http://www.haxorware.com/forums/thread-2....html#pid4
When I got my 1st Premod from Devdelay way back in 2010 I knew that ths hobby was going to change drastically with d3. I decided to approach it not for free inet but for a learning tool. I read nonstop throughout the 3 weeks it took to get the cm and I was able to get it working in less than 30 minutes. I did not open it up, plug in the coax and then post "ok, now what?" I did, however, brick it in the first hour....lmao. But,now I brick them just out of sheer boredom! It w2as ridiculously easy then, to get online as d1 was still available aand you could force/serve and bpi bypass was enabled. I knew that it was going to change and i never once got a connection and was happy with it. I always strived to start over and find another way. Throughout every upgrade the waves of freeloaders get thinned out and eventually you will have only determined testers left. NO Freetard would EVER put in the monumental effort that I have to to make a setup work in a closed node! It isn't about the google page, it's about getting past the doorman! I moved out of a closed node and just lately, my new home was upgraded to a closed node as well! lol. "Progress" is inevitable....
I remember putting in a few modchips in PSX 1 systems way back when, soldering was always fun and then I just started using the plug in "game enhancer" on the models that had the port in the back... Now for the newer systems, all you gotta do is flash the firmware... man, things sure have changed!
Pages: 1 2