Haxorware Forums

Full Version: After Flashing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, after I am done restoring the 2mb Dump file and flash haxorware to the modem and login to the modem... Do you think it will automatically give me an ip to use without me doing stuff... And if there is a garden wall how do i bypass it cause I remember there was last time I used Haxorware. Last time to fix it I used some kind of DNS and it let me get around the garden wall..
no you will not get an ip and unless your isp's security is crap changing the dns will do nothing
(24-05-2012, 09:40 AM)drewmerc Wrote: [ -> ]no you will not get an ip and unless your isp's security is crap changing the dns will do nothing

In some cases i of to force static IP when am not using a valid mac.
(24-05-2012, 01:44 PM)sixteen Wrote: [ -> ]
(24-05-2012, 09:40 AM)drewmerc Wrote: [ -> ]no you will not get an ip and unless your isp's security is crap changing the dns will do nothing

your on a smallish island, were-as he's on an isp with more subscribers than your national population (this may not be true, i have not done the research)

sorry for being an ass but you get the idea
(24-05-2012, 01:54 PM)drewmerc Wrote: [ -> ]
(24-05-2012, 01:44 PM)sixteen Wrote: [ -> ]

your on a smallish island, were-as he's on an isp with more subscribers than your national population (this may not be true, i have not done the research)

sorry for being an ass but you get the idea
That have nothing to to with the island, the island is call Jamaican with one of the highest crime rate in the world (this may not be true, i have not done the research)
I hope you get the idea.
true it has nothing to do with the island, more to do with the standard of security
(24-05-2012, 06:03 PM)drewmerc Wrote: [ -> ]true it has nothing to do with the island, more to do with the standard of security
Well you get that right, but i visit the state like every 2month where my wife and kids live so i know what the high level security is and some time these guys let it sound harder than it really is.
(24-05-2012, 07:45 PM)sixteen Wrote: [ -> ]Well you get that right, but i visit the state like every 2month where my wife and kids live so i know what the high level security is and some time these guys let it sound harder than it really is.

a wonderful answer +1
Damn, if only it were that simple...
well, it all depends on your local isp and how tight they run their ship. Where I am, it's f ing brutal. 3 nodes away...it's a clone party! It all depends...
Pages: 1 2