Haxorware Forums

Full Version: ambit 250 and haxorware 1.1r30 p option problems help please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have an ambit 250 with haxorware 1.1 r30 on it that i updated from the infinity stealth 13.5 and now i want to update it to the fitz test fix 0.2 haxorware 1.1r31 witch is a full 2mb dump but when i goto the hyper terminal i had no p option so i used the haxorware to flash the bootloader file E08C007-BOOTLOADER-2.1.6d.bin to the modem and now in the hyper terminal i have the p option back but my problem is that when i press p the modem just keeps booting and dosent stop i have tried clicking on the hyper terminal windows to make sure it selected and i have flashed many 250 ambit on this pc before with no problem and have checked the keyboard i have also flashed the bootloader twice more as well but still the same problem dose anyone know how i can fix this or a different way to flash the full 2m dump to the modem any help would be great

thanks

cozmo Huh
tell him to give you his nonvol and haxorware.cfg file
thats preety much the same as a 2mb dump, except you can do it all via haxorware webif
(27-04-2009, 06:46 PM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]tell him to give you his nonvol and haxorware.cfg file
thats preety much the same as a 2mb dump, except you can do it all via haxorware webif

thank you for your reply will give it a try

Smile