Haxorware Forums

Full Version: Stucked !! Help Need Urgently
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Folks,,,, after flashing dcp2100r2 with haxoware with only ethernet procedure,, I could only see the default haxoware webpage and the modem doesn't goes to operational or online. I don't know what else changes to me made in the settings to get it active. Please help me to get it online,,, I'm stuck in the middle,,, I don't know what to do next.

Any help will appreciated hugely.

Post a TELNET log

What ISP is this?
ortel, change mac get online (need a mac from a different node) unless they upped the security in the past few months
reading this may help http://www.haxorware.com/forums/thread-2...ight=india

(hummm breaking my own rule of never being the first to say were a member is from, but could not think of a way round it, as i'm wondering were did you hear about haxorware and why is it only now slowly spreading round india and why does this interest me?)
Yes,,, Mr. Drewmerc is right,,, my isp is ortel communications which is from India. but I don't know how to get a Telnet log from newly haxoware modem,,,, and i needed a guided step by step procedure to make my dcp2100r2 modem online. I'm totally confused !!!
Before you start, download and install putty:
http://the.earth.li/~sgtatham/putty/late.../putty.exe

Method 1 is preferred in all cases, method 2 looks worse than it is lol. (i'll guess you don't have a max cable so method 2 it is)

Method 1) Using MAX232

Remove power from the modemConnect your MAX232 adapter to the modem header and the PC. This guide assumes you're using COM1.

Open Putty. Click the logging section of the settings panel. Select the following options:

Session logging: All session output
Click 'browse' and browse to your desktop folder.
Filename: putty.txt
'Always overwrite it'
Untick 'flush log file frequently'

Click back onto the 'session' section of the settings panel:

Connection type: Serial
Serial line: COM1
Speed: 115200
Close window on exit: Never

Click 'open', then plug the power into the modem.
You should see the boot process and connection attempt appear.

Wait for about 20s after the connection has reached the failure point, then close putty and it'll save the txt log as putty.txt on your desktop.

Method 2) Using ethernet or USB (USB requires that USB drivers are correctly installed)

Remove power from the modem.

Set manual NIC IP 192.168.100.10 (XX).

Open Putty. Click the 'session' section of the settings panel:

Connection type: Telnet
Host Name: 192.168.100.1
Port: 23

Power up the modem. Wait 15 seconds, then click 'open' in putty.
Enter username and password, press enter.

Ignore any crap coming up in the window, it may look like you can't type but you can. May help if you just don't look at the screen

Type this, pressing enter at the end of each line:

cd doc
up_dis

cd /
cd n/b
auto_console 1
write

Note: The lines above are correct for modems based on the BCM3349 (A250/A255/A256/SB5101/Webstar 2100). If you're using a BCM3348 modem (A200/SB5100) the line 'cd n/b' changes to 'cd n/c'.

This tells the modem to halt at the console. Close putty and reboot modem using power cable.

When you reboot it, it won't try to connect at first, so you have time to set putty to log all console output to txt before connecting.

Open Putty. Click the logging section of the settings panel. Select the following options:

Session logging: All session output
Click 'browse' and browse to your desktop folder.
Filename: putty.txt
'Always overwrite it'
Untick 'flush log file frequently'

Click back onto the 'session' section of the settings panel:

Connection type: Telnet
Host Name: 192.168.100.1
Port: 23

Click 'open', enter username and password and press enter. Type 'run' and press enter. The modem will try to connect.

Wait for about 20s after the connection has reached the failure point, then close putty and it'll save the txt log as putty.txt on your desktop.

Once you've finished you'll need to set auto_console back to 0 in telnet, or you'll have to type 'run' every time you reboot modem.
(07-06-2012, 05:12 PM)drewmerc Wrote: [ -> ]ortel, change mac get online (need a mac from a different node) unless they upped the security in the past few months

(hummm breaking my own rule of never being the first to say were a member is from, but could not think of a way round it, as i'm wondering were did you hear about haxorware and why is it only now slowly spreading round india and why does this interest me?)
LOL now you know that we testers come from all over the world not just usa and uk, but he have a lot of reading to do. I talk with some one over at the other site who is from india, he used a sb5100 to get online.
(08-06-2012, 01:03 AM)sixteen Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-06-2012, 05:12 PM)drewmerc Wrote: [ -> ]ortel, change mac get online (need a mac from a different node) unless they upped the security in the past few months

LOL now you know that we testers come from all over the world not just usa and uk, but he have a lot of reading to do. I talk with some one over at the other site who is from india, he sued a sb5100 to get online.

Quote:he sued a sb5100 to get online

Who do you "sue" to get a 5100 on-line?

(08-06-2012, 02:03 AM)ABMJR Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-06-2012, 01:03 AM)sixteen Wrote: [ -> ]

LOL now you know that we testers come from all over the world not just usa and uk, but he have a lot of reading to do. I talk with some one over at the other site who is from india, he sued a sb5100 to get online.

Quote:he sued a sb5100 to get online

Who do you "sue" to get a 5100 on-line?

Sorry he used a sb5100.
no way hes from india n also ortel? its only available in orissa (unfuckinbelievable!)
Thank Ya all guys for those infos,,,, I gonna try Mr. Drewmerc process to get my extra Dpc2100r2 online and functioning.