Haxorware Forums

Full Version: Coca-Cola Vs. Pepsi?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Which is your personal Preference?
HAHA wow
[Image: f_1504003.jpg]
what the hell??
Is that like tea or something??
simply it's the greatest none alcoholic drink ever made

Quote:Irn-Bru is known for its bright orange colour. As of 1999 it contained 0.002% of ammonium ferric citrate, sugar, 32 flavouring agents (including caffeine—though caffeine is not listed as an ingredient on the Australian labelling—and quinine) and two controversial colourings (E110, E124). On 27 January 2010, A.G. Barr agreed to a Food Standards Agency voluntary ban on these two colourings although no date has been set for their replacement.[3] The beverage is advertised as having a slight citrus flavour.

Irn-Bru was first produced in 1901, in the town of Falkirk, under the name Strachan's Brew. In 1946, a change in laws required that the word brew be removed from the name, as the drink is not brewed. The chairman of the company came up with the idea of changing the spelling of both halves of the name, giving the Irn-Bru brand. 1980 saw the introduction of Low Calorie Irn-Bru: this was re-launched in 1991 as Diet Irn-Bru and again in 2011 as Sugar Free Irn-Bru. The Irn-Bru 32 energy drink variant was launched in 2006.

It has long been the most popular soft drink in Scotland, with Coca-Cola second, but recent competition between the two brands has brought their sales to roughly equal levels.[4] It is also the third best selling soft drink in the UK, after Coca-Cola and Pepsi, outselling high-profile brands such as Fanta, Dr Pepper, Sprite and 7-Up. This success in defending its home market (a feat claimed only by Irn-Bru, and Inca Kola) has led to ongoing speculation that Coca-Cola, PepsiCo, Inc. or its UK brand franchisee Britvic would attempt to buy A.G. Barr.

Irn-Bru's advertising slogans used to be 'Scotland's other National Drink', referring to whisky, and 'Made in Scotland from girders', a reference to the rusty colour of the drink; though the closest one can come to substantiating this claim is the 0.002% ammonium ferric citrate listed in the ingredients.

A limited edition Irn-Bru was released in Autumn 2011. Packaged with a black and orange design, and with the signature man icon with an added image of a fire, Fiery Irn-Bru, had a warm, tingly feeling in the mouth once drunk. The after taste to it is similar to ginger but still has the iconic Irn-Bru flavour.
lol "colour"...
I wounder.. Is the show Dr. Who like UBER popular in the UK?
(15-07-2012, 09:27 PM)Stoowyguy Wrote: [ -> ]lol "colour"...
I wounder.. Is the show Dr. Who like UBER popular in the UK?

yes that is the correct way to spell colour
Dr Who does get into the top 10 tv rating's so yes it's popular (and yes i am a whovian so careful what you say)
lol don't worry its one of my favorite shows to watch too... I just don't really like the doctor they have right now. I liked David Tannent better...
I love Pepsi
Pages: 1 2 3