Haxorware Forums

Full Version: Haxorware 1.1 r39
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Cool
Ya know....

I'm all about helping the new guy, but there is this website around here, it's called SBH. EVERYTHING you could possibly need to know about docsis and a cable modem is listed therein a nice, orderly, well thought out manner with a beautiful black theme so it's easy on your eyes and there are even pictures!!! You can even READ for FREE!
each time i connect to it it said connection refused
did you change the port number in putty to telnet?
(14-08-2012, 06:46 AM)drewmerc Wrote: [ -> ]did you change the port number in putty to telnet?

OK HOW DO U FIND THE PORT
(14-08-2012, 06:46 AM)drewmerc Wrote: [ -> ]did you change the port number in putty to telnet?

never mind its working

what is haxorware webgui
(14-08-2012, 07:06 AM)lance9457 Wrote: [ -> ]

OK HOW DO U FIND THE PORT

never mind its working

what is haxorware webgui

it keep on saying Attempting Downstream FEC lock @ freq
Please go to sbh and read the entire thread on putty.
Quote:it keep on saying Attempting Downstream FEC lock @ freq

Without the DS channel, nothing will happen. I have said, that the DS is also the Command & Control channel, as things such as Power level, ranging, offset timing, and maintenance are all done thru the DS.
Well if he won't take the time to read enough to get the basics then the hell with it. NO ONE spoon fed me any of this info when I was learning. Read up on telnet, haxorware, signal levels and basic modem provisioning scenarios for starters, then, READ some more.
(14-08-2012, 02:14 PM)ABMJR Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:it keep on saying Attempting Downstream FEC lock @ freq

Without the DS channel, nothing will happen. I have said, that the DS is also the Command & Control channel, as things such as Power level, ranging, offset timing, and maintenance are all done thru the DS.

That happens to me when I flash 5101 dump. No matter I change plan to euro it just can't lock.
When I have 5101E dump, no matter if I change plan to some other it will lock again.
(14-08-2012, 09:01 PM)torro32 Wrote: [ -> ]That happens to me when I flash 5101 dump. No matter I change plan to euro it just can't lock.
When I have 5101E dump, no matter if I change plan to some other it will lock again.

just build your own dump from scratch
Pages: 1 2 3