Haxorware Forums

Full Version: Recommended tools for flashing on DCM425
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 9jJHm.jpg]
OK, the following steps i did to flash
1. I connected wires as followed
RX to RXD, TX to TXD, GND to GND and VCC to 5.0V ( or should I connect VCC to 3.3V)

2. Connected USB (Message, Cable Activity, Cable Link and PC Link lights are on)
3. Connected AC adapter ( when i connected AC Adapter only Internet light is flashing)
4. Connected ethernet cable
and here is the video for next steps
http://www.youtube.com/embed/5-ceHnmV76g

When i open the Putty nothing is heppening
vcc is 3.3
to hung over to watch a video
I hate to gravedig this thread, but im having the same issue as the guy above had.

My putty terminal is empty. I have the exact settings that he has. Not sure what I could be doing wrong?
BUMP. I just tried with another usb to ttl cable, and still, empty putty terminal. I have this cable wireout
red power, black ground, white RX into USB port, and green TX

So I have them i the order of red-black-green-white as from this picture: http://i.imgur.com/9jJHm.jpg

Can anyone please explain what I'm doing wrong? I have my putty set at COM5 (which is correct, found via devmgr) and speed is 115200
try different speeds and see if you get garbled output, also you could try crashing the bootloader
in the end you may just have an updated silenced bootloader
Even under lowered speeds, I still have no output.

I just did a quick search, and I can't find a way to downgrade the bootloader :/

I was hoping for a weekend project. Shucks.
Can someone assist to what pins I need to connect the TCM425 on the 10 pin JTAG (LPT)?
And, what is the recommended software

Thanks
(21-12-2019, 10:47 AM)scorp8669 Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone assist to what pins I need to connect the TCM425 on the 10 pin JTAG (LPT)?
And, what is the recommended software

Thanks

You've been a member for over a year and didn't start a thread for a new topic? come on man!  Huh
Pages: 1 2