Haxorware Forums

Full Version: Need Help With Docsis + Certs Please Guys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
hey guys , im trying to get docsis 1.1 online but i need certs , i have buzz cert + fast cert , but i having probems setting them up to get certs , in my area theres alot more 1.1's than 1.0 macs , i set BPI+1.1 but it stays on Registration Complete , I Try BPI+Bypass Is Goes To Operational But Modem Restarts Within a Couple Of Secs

Im Using-:
Scientific Atlanta 2100R2
Haxorware Version 1.1 R39

Annex - Both
Plan - European
DS FREQ 1 - 331000000
DS FREQ 2 - 339000000
DS FREQ 3 - 402750000
Up Stream Channel - 1

Settings -
Factory Mode - Unticked
Disable Firmware Upgrades - Ticked
Force Network Access - Ticked
Tftp Enforce Bypass - Ticked
Disable Ip Filters On Startup - Unticked

Stealth Settings :
Sb5101 Stealth Settings From HMC Portable

Server Port - 255
Disable SNMP Agent After Registration - Unticked
Redirect SNMP Traps - Ticked
Ip - 1.1.1.1
Port - 161
If it goes Operational why not change the mac and see if the reboot stop.
Thanks For Your Reply Mate
Every Mac With Docsis 1.1 Ive Had On Goes Operational Then 3 Secs Around Modem Restarts mate
(13-10-2012, 03:22 PM)Box3r Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks For Your Reply Mate
Every Mac With Docsis 1.1 Ive Had On Goes Operational Then 3 Secs Around Modem Restarts mate

Try this then.

Make sure your shit is properly backed up.

uncheck all hax options and allow the cm to take the ISP push which should overwrite hax and give you the signed firm. This should take care of it assuming that when you say you are changing macs you mean you are changing nonvols of unmodified macs...

if you still have d1 cm's on your network then your area is in hybrid mode and it should be relatively easy to get online.
(13-10-2012, 07:48 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: [ -> ]

Try this then.

uncheck all hax options and allow the cm to take the ISP push which should overwrite hax and give you the signed firm. This should take care of it assuming that when you say you are changing macs you mean you are changing nonvols of unmodified macs...

if you still have d1 cm's on your network then your area is in hybrid mode and it should be relatively easy to get online.

how would one know when the cm received the ISP push?

(17-10-2012, 07:58 PM)smokey Wrote: [ -> ]how would one know when the cm received the ISP push?

when the modem's no longer running haxor
(17-10-2012, 08:44 PM)drewmerc Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-10-2012, 07:58 PM)smokey Wrote: [ -> ]how would one know when the cm received the ISP push?

when the modem's no longer running haxor
drew, I have one unit that takes me to the
ISP page upon going to any browser. This unit has
Haxoware Diag. Can I do the above, uncheck all boxes
and let it take an update. Also can I just leave the coax
and power supply on, does it need the Ethernet connected
to computer. One last thing, usually how long does it take
for an Firmware update?

(13-10-2012, 07:48 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: [ -> ]

Try this then.

As the cm can take the update without being provisioned?
As long as there is a update in the config
Or you tell it to then yes
Could Somone Please Tell Me Exactly What To Do In My Modem To Allow ISP Push , I Know I Need UNCHECK Disable Firmware Updates That That Is All I Know For Now

Do I Untick That and Restart my modem with COAX And ETHERNET plugged in ?
i know i wont be able use haxorware Address Tab to change mac , so how do i change a mac once ive allow ISP To Push ?
Any Help Please Guys
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6