Haxorware Forums

Full Version: HOW DO I GET THE NONVOL FROM A 2 MB BACKUP.BIN ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
KNOW THAT I NEED VALIDATION HOW DO I GET A NONVOL FROM A BACKUP BIN ??
Extract The Certs From The NonVol.bin

download the attachment Cert Downloader.bin ,

how to use
Extract all files into same folder put 'YOUR NONVOL.BIN IN THE SAME FOLDER' Then Run The Run-Me-NonVol

The Certs Will Be Downloaded To The Folder
Then Do What You Wish With Them Big Grin
Man i Read Your Post Wrong , Im Not To Sure On Your Question , Sorry !
ok how would I upload the nonvol to a 5100?
if i extracted the certs from a 2mg dump off a modem capable of docsis 2.0 will docsis 1.1 macs work ?
(22-10-2012, 03:23 PM)digitalx1 Wrote: [ -> ]ok how would I upload the nonvol to a 5100?
sbtools or ip full (i dont know i dont own a 5100)

(22-10-2012, 03:47 PM)Box3r Wrote: [ -> ]if i extracted the certs from a 2mg dump off a modem capable of docsis 2.0 will docsis 1.1 macs work ?
i think you misunderstand what certs are, certs contain a mac address any changing of the mac kills the certs (certs is short for signed certificates read the wikipedia article for a better understanding)

so how do i get certs that will work in my ubr ?
im in st helens and the macs i use are from knowsly , how would i get a cert for a mac ?
sbtools I have problems like it say modem no connected
I tried my nonvol in my 5101 from my active 5100 and it not work am I doing something wrong
(22-10-2012, 06:12 PM)digitalx1 Wrote: [ -> ]sbtools I have problems like it say modem no connected
I tried my nonvol in my 5101 from my active 5100 and it not work am I doing something wrong

You can't transfer nonvol from 5100 to 5101. You can extract certs from 5100, then inject to 5101.
don t injected bin cert but use txt cert,ipfull work s great on txt cert,BTW you gonna have error
Pages: 1 2