Haxorware Forums

Full Version: Need someone to teach me willing to pay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I"m willing to PayPal anyone who teaches me how to flash/hack my modem so I can get I Internet. I have a sb5101 and two sb5100. I want to learn how to hack them. I'm tired of paying for these overprice modems on Craigslist that work for 1 month and then die. If you're willing to accept my offer please let me know what tools and programs I need. I know how to jail break iPods, iPads, apple Tvs. So I know I can learn how to hack my modems just need someone to help me. Thanks. Sorry if I'm writing anything I shouldn't.
(14-11-2012, 02:28 AM)TR1GG3R Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I"m willing to PayPal anyone who teaches me how to flash/hack my modem so I can get I Internet. I have a sb5101 and two sb5100. I want to learn how to hack them. I'm tired of paying for these overprice modems on Craigslist that work for 1 month and then die. If you're willing to accept my offer please let me know what tools and programs I need. I know how to jail break iPods, iPads, apple Tvs. So I know I can learn how to hack my modems just need someone to help me. Thanks. Sorry if I'm writing anything I shouldn't.
Not going to Happen Here! Just pay for a subbed unit, and Avoid Jail
Time. There is no Law to Experiment, If you ever noticed that is why
people hear ask, is your Subbed Unit doing the same.
(14-11-2012, 02:28 AM)TR1GG3R Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I"m willing to PayPal anyone who teaches me how to flash/hack my modem so I can get I Internet. I have a sb5101 and two sb5100. I want to learn how to hack them. I'm tired of paying for these overprice modems on Craigslist that work for 1 month and then die. If you're willing to accept my offer please let me know what tools and programs I need. I know how to jail break iPods, iPads, apple Tvs. So I know I can learn how to hack my modems just need someone to help me. Thanks. Sorry if I'm writing anything I shouldn't.

and being able to jail break iPods, iPads, apple Tvs. means nothing to us i can do all that stuff and so much more
and anybody here with atleast 25 posts and some rep id assume they can do it too
at this point you are not going to be able to learn this but please try
I wanna learn but don't know where to start. Thanks, kornwood.
I'm tired of paying for these overprice modems on Craigslist

Sooooo,

What makes you think someone can give you a magic fix that will work forever? They can't because it is impossible. you will learn how to do this by reading and testing like we did or you will keep buying dumb shit from retards. Better yet, JUST PAY YOUR ISP!
The time and effort required for you to get up to speed will seem like a ridiculous investment for free internet...

Start by getting a 1 year vip at SBH and read for a few weeks about what it takes to test in current security.
(14-11-2012, 03:59 AM)TR1GG3R Wrote: [ -> ]I wanna learn but don't know where to start. Thanks, kornwood.

start by making a new account, start reading and don't mention paying for the quick way out
Knew that was coming...lol