Haxorware Forums

Full Version: UPDATED EXE by sorn53 source code by SAVO!! .rar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone have an uncorrupted copy of this sniffer they could let me have please or barring that does anyone have Coax Thief?

thanks
(15-01-2013, 11:47 PM)rutters Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone have an uncorrupted copy of this sniffer they could let me have please or barring that does anyone have Coax Thief?

thanks

Here
Be careful Yankee

Coax Thief put Der Engel away
Thanks to all.

That sorn file is still corrupted..anyone got a clean version?

Also should I be wary of using Coax Thief?

cheers
install perl or compile it yourself to an exe http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12372...79#1241379
i done it in the past but it seems that file has gone use this archive (read the contained readme it's the same damn file)
Didn't really understand anything in that linkUndecided
(16-01-2013, 01:22 AM)ABMJR Wrote: [ -> ]Be careful Yankee

Coax Thief put Der Engel away

LOL

It's not as if I wrote the proggy and put up a public website and charged people's credit cards claiming that it would miraculously gain them free inet!

How much damage can you do with a silly little mac scanner in today's security. anyways? Not much in my area....

I only use scanners to see how many supercheap fucks there are in my node running a badass D3 modem on a shitty silver cfg...lol.

or even better...

internet essentials...lmao 4 bonded channels for 3/1....too funny! Talk about a waste of technology!