Haxorware Forums

Full Version: How to change MAC adress?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How to change MAC adress and serial on my EPC2100R2 and that MAC and serial to be valid?

I need some application to scan MACs or something?

I live in Serbia and my ISP is SBB.

Thanks
3 hours online time and you don't know this? what was you looking at for 3 hours

you need a jtag or ttl cable and a valid nonvol from a subbed modem (simplest way)
love the fact of jumping straight in lol hence the saying (WE READ WE LEARN ) and then we ask questions
Face Palm...
(15-03-2013, 12:47 PM)drewmerc Wrote: [ -> ]3 hours online time and you don't know this? what was you looking at for 3 hours

you need a jtag or ttl cable and a valid nonvol from a subbed modem (simplest way)

Where i find valid nonvol from a subbed modem?
I alredy have haxorware and my modem is operational..I want to change MAC and serial.

How i do that?

Thanks
LMAO

If you can just swap a mac then just change the last 3 octets of a working mac till you get a cfg file. This ONLY works if you have either docscis 1.0 or you can run bpi disabled.
(16-03-2013, 06:50 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: [ -> ]LMAO

If you can just swap a mac then just change the last 3 octets of a working mac till you get a cfg file. This ONLY works if you have either docscis 1.0 or you can run bpi disabled.

thanks man its working Big Grin
Why is it necessary to change my mac adress?
Why everyone wants to change the mac?
What do I get it?
Change my IP or....?

Thanks
(22-03-2013, 02:31 PM)miloje Wrote: [ -> ]Why is it necessary to change my mac adress?
Why everyone wants to change the mac?
What do I get it?
Change my IP or....?

Thanks

thats better online 5 Minutes, 29 Seconds, the is no reason to change your mac, nothing to see here, facebook is that way ->
LMFAO!!!!
Pages: 1 2