Haxorware Forums

Full Version: My other toy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let's see your other toys fellas... here's mine

85 Monte Carlo SS - 350 Corvette Tuned Port LT1/700R4 Trans with a shift kit / Posi Rear

Currently sittin on 22's, but I prefer the stocks
Nice looking car don't have very many toys myself...
Got rid of mine...miss my gas swillin' tire fryin cop magnet like nothing else! My 86 stang was a fucking monster!! 347 6speed Tremec ...10.2 with slicks....once! when I could get it to hook!!!

Had 4 stangs, 2 firebirds, 1 IROC, 2 Honda CRX's and the best ever was the GMC Syclone! Had a crotchrocket for a very short time...too much temptation and not enough riding skill! LOL
Yeah these damn things sure as hell are gas guzzlers, always gotta run high octane with synthetic oil. It's mainly a weekend driver though. During the week I drive my wife's minivan. Smile

All those cars and no pics SY? Those Scyclones are bad ass trucks, too bad they only made them for 1 year. 0-60 in 5 seconds. A buddy of mine recently sold his 92 Saline, he said he missed it, so he replaced it with a 2011 Cobra Supercharged. He's happy with the 600 or so HP he's putting out. I guess you can do things like that when your kids are finally grown and out of the house.
normally when i discussion about american cars comes up i'd start joking about corners but my current mode of transport dictates that joke null due to not being able to take any corners

[Image: 3KiX7S7.jpg]
Yes indeed, American cars suck at taking corners... that's why we drag race!
if were talking about draggin i drag my ass around every time i leave my house
[Image: 167707_179450382095989_7881003_n.jpg]
it can be freaking funny pull up next to someone at a light and let the air out of the suspension and the person next to you gets to freak out its great
(15-04-2013, 08:17 PM)kornwood Wrote: [ -> ]if were talking about draggin i drag my ass around every time i leave my house
[Image: 167707_179450382095989_7881003_n.jpg]
it can be freaking funny pull up next to someone at a light and let the air out of the suspension and the person next to you gets to freak out its great

Ok dude, now you're killin me. First off, thats a very nice S10, second, I sold my S10 that looked just like that (was white as well) and it had 20's on it. Anyway, I sold it to buy the Monte Carlo and I sure do miss it. Mine wasn't bagged though, although I do have a fresh set of Firestone's, but never had a chance to put them on.

Nice toy bro!
(14-04-2013, 08:07 AM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: [ -> ]Got rid of mine...miss my gas swillin' tire fryin cop magnet like nothing else! My 86 stang was a fucking monster!! 347 6speed Tremec ...10.2 with slicks....once! when I could get it to hook!!!

Had 4 stangs, 2 firebirds, 1 IROC, 2 Honda CRX's and the best ever was the GMC Syclone! Had a crotchrocket for a very short time...too much temptation and not enough riding skill! LOL

A buddy and I were discussing the Typhoon's yesterday and we couldn't remember the name of the "Syclone", he kept saying Hurricane, and I said, no but its something similar.

So, to get this straight, the Syclone was the pickup and the Typhoon was the blazer right?
yep

Frickin little monster!

It was fun to drive but I could never do burnouts due to the AWD. Fast as hell though!