Haxorware Forums

Full Version: YO CAN I USE THIS ON A 6120 LET ME KNO THANX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B...dition=new

I find this 1 looks more easy to count the pins than the 3m 1 also I heard about the 3m 1 having issues with the clamp having to much pressure becuz the spring need to be adjusted thanx let me know doing my reserce before I pop open my baby
16pin soic/sop test clip, so yes it's fine tho seem a touch expensive to me (but i dont use/own one so what would i know)
Seems way expensive, search ebay for a pomona 16 pin soic clip...
I like it cuz the pins are in a row instead stacked like 3m version
Yeah the pomona is virtually the same, but it looks like I can't find them on ebay anymore, oh well.
yeah my buddy gave me 1 but its a 18 pin and I cant count that very well lol I think im gonna order that 1 on amazon clips seems like it wont pinch the flash to death either lol just worried about how long it will take to come from china
Nothing personal, but if you can't subtract 2 from 18 you might be in the wrong hobby...
why cant you just use an 18pin one and leave 2 over hanging
UMMM just confusing I guess since all pics I see are of 16 pin one that's all also I need some good pics of the pinout so all pics will be appreciated
even with 16pins it's not like you connect then all

[Image: 6120-1-Diag.png]
Pages: 1 2