Haxorware Forums

Full Version: Cisco DPC3008
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody know how to upgrade/Mod a DPC3008?
I have a new DPC3008. What should I do before I connect to my ISP "COMCAST" to make it anonymous and faster? //;>]
Anonymous and Faster?

Anonymous doesnt exist on a DOCSIS network. Faster if your ISP is in the dark Ages, and then, if they are, your DPC3008 is a D1.1/D2 modem in its eyes..
Faster is good. My ISP is Comcast, Could you guide me in setting up this modem to gain internet speed? //;>]
well, call 1800 comcast and ask them to add the mac addy to your account and ask for the 105 extreme tier. I think it's only 200 a month now.....quite the bargain, especially with a 250 gb cap!

LOL

This is Haxorware.com. Haxorware modems are d2. You should read at Sbhacker about d3's....you're gonna be doin a lot of research to get that cm goin on CC w/o subbing it. CC is not playin around with their premium b/w. good luck with that venture. It ca, absolutely, positively, be done...but you're not gonna find a thread anywhere on how to do it.
I could help you open that modem up for 2x2 access for bonding, but I dont work here...
(09-06-2013, 04:37 PM)ABMJR Wrote: [ -> ]I could help you open that modem up for 2x2 access for bonding, but I dont work here...

Is there another site that I can check with you on how to do it?
You will need to do beaucoup reading at sb and cisco to play with d3. The materials are there, read and test.
(22-06-2013, 03:17 AM)kalm Wrote: [ -> ]You will need to do beaucoup reading at sb and cisco to play with d3. The materials are there, read and test.

Thanks for the post, I can see I've got my research cut out for me. Fortunately I have the patience to search and learn.