Haxorware Forums

Full Version: Has anyone tried this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I found this on the tube yesterday, I cant even get the program to run, I wonder if it works

Looks like you need to have this http://www.metasploit.com/

It is dependent on that program and it runs on Linux.
(09-07-2013, 07:44 PM)SlowGrind6 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like you need to have this http://www.metasploit.com/

It is dependent on that program and it runs on Linux.

Yeah I downloaded the windows version but it just kinda spins tthe circle for an hour.
If you have an old computer laying around wipe it clean and install Linux on it. Play around with it then try it out. The PC I use to run Linux is an old dell (year model 2002) that came from the trash that someone was throwing away. Hell it runs better than a 2 year old machine with windows 7.
Ok SG6, Im gonna load Linux on an old Dell Laptop here, what flavor of Linux might you suggest? I used a bootable linux cd once to de-brick an Android phone that I had bricked and I thought it was pretty neat.
my spider sense is suggesting backtrack linux would be an ideal version of linux for this dastardly plan
(17-07-2013, 07:46 PM)drewmerc Wrote: [ -> ]my spider sense is suggesting backtrack linux would be an ideal version of linux for this dastardly plan

Oh wow! ---> as he abruptly cancels his Ubuntu download...

I never even knew backtrack existed... that it is then!

update -- whoa, at 3.1 GB thats a pretty hefty package! I wonder what gems await me inside...
Backtrack is very, very cool...get 5R3. I had a lot of fun with that OS.
So how has this project worked out?
So for I got backtrack installed but I am trying to brush up on my CL skills, there is alot to be learned. We have houseguests for the next week so that set me back as the wife says I am unsocial, she doesn't understand Im having more fun by myself! Oh and I think I need to find the uBR ip address to start with...
Pages: 1 2