Haxorware Forums

Full Version: little help with webstar certs and haxorware!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guys so here is my problem im on a network that use webstar modems mostly epc2203 (and no motorola modems), telnet is disabled and they use .p7b certs EURODocsis. So i need little help i have no idea how to insert those certs on haxorware or what macs should i need for this network.
Advice any1 what should i do should i dump from modems, convert anything or what? and make things work here, im a little new in those things, so thanks for the time reading and sorry for bad english.I have sb 5101 with haxo.

I attached the cert (that cert is 1year old we use epc2203-E10-13-v202r1262-110516cs now , basicly same) and one cfg (its fresh)...
change spoof on the haxor'd modem to match an epc2203 and take an update then reflash haxor or flash a older dump from an epc2203 and again take an update, would be a good place to start
ok thanks for the direction
fnixha.....where you able to do anything with epc2203 ? Were you able to put certs in haxo?
#torro32 sorry for no answer, no actually i bricked my modem experimenting and dont have the time to unbrick it and start testing again, my exams not letting me Sad