Haxorware Forums

Full Version: Need a quick answer for dpc 3000, dpc 2100r2 and sb6120
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Need a quick answer for dpc 3000, dpc 2100r2 and sb6120

Basically I do not need any methods of how u guys get online atm.
I have a source inside.My problem is that recentlly the modem macs on these got blacklisted.All I need to know is if i just change the HFC mac on them would i be able to get them provisioned. Im on CC im not using any shells or diag or telnet none of that i just need to restore the macs so that CC can provision them thanks.

No worries i have all equipment still from testing back in the days.Just that at this point for now knock on wood i don't need to do all that telnet and shell stuff atm lol.

Help greatlly apreciated Cool
NO

The certificates will not match the HFC MAC and it will have TLV errors, and cant be provisioned. You need a new DPC 3000 bin
(29-08-2013, 03:00 PM)ABMJR Wrote: [ -> ]NO

The certificates will not match the HFC MAC and it will have TLV errors, and cant be provisioned. You need a new DPC 3000 bin

K so stock bins from sbh won't work so best toss this and get new modems correct.Or can i just dl stock bins from sbh.
they ask for the serial # still?

Then you need a new modem

I just sold my last 3000 last week....

Had about 4 bins and 1 was management
(29-08-2013, 04:24 PM)ABMJR Wrote: [ -> ]they ask for the serial # still?

Great lol so new modem is only way to go i see. Sucks o well thanks for help Big Grin
(29-08-2013, 09:23 PM)thegamersinsanity Wrote: [ -> ]
(29-08-2013, 04:24 PM)ABMJR Wrote: [ -> ]they ask for the serial # still?

Great lol so new modem is only way to go i see. Sucks o well thanks for help Big Grin

Yep....

No chance using any of those whored out dumps on CC. buy a new one or one that was on another isp.