Haxorware Forums

Full Version: get certs from full dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how to extract certs from full original dump of DPC3000?
USBJTAG NT or the stupid cmvonvol proggy...
Stop being an asshole with asking these kinds of questions. You have enough posts to know how to read, search, and use google.
Teddy, stop bitching like the fucking gilr, who gave you right to ansult someone?
(08-03-2014, 12:13 PM)reflexus Wrote: [ -> ]who gave you right to ansult someone?

Common sense did
(08-03-2014, 12:13 PM)reflexus Wrote: [ -> ]Teddy, stop bitching like the fucking gilr, who gave you right to ansult someone?

me? .....no
raj? .....still no
experience! yes that it (and lots of practice)
(08-03-2014, 12:13 PM)reflexus Wrote: [ -> ]Teddy, stop bitching like the fucking gilr, who gave you right to ansult someone?

I so meane persone *crieing* I tell 2 da pplz mebbe lern how 2 do smth obveouz ansur ten mellion timez on da innernet forumz lolz.
(09-03-2014, 01:02 AM)teddyalmonds Wrote: [ -> ]

I so meane persone *crieing* I tell 2 da pplz mebbe lern how 2 do smth obveouz ansur ten mellion timez on da innernet forumz lolz.

I just got a headache reading that, but I see what you did there