Haxorware Forums

Full Version: arris DG1670A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i am looking for info on this modem, can't find any info on it anywheres on the net, our isp recently started using these modems so i was wondering about even cloning them, here is a link to a datasheet for the chip on it

datasheet

i have a clip that is able to read this chip......any thoughts?
Read the flash?
(30-03-2014, 02:07 AM)tmlfan Wrote: [ -> ]i am looking for info on this modem, can't find any info on it anywheres on the net, our isp recently started using these modems so i was wondering about even cloning them, here is a link to a datasheet for the chip on it

datasheet

Any luck with this one?
It would be easy enough to clone the chip to another device, but if your ISP is pushed toward D3 already, they probably have some form of clone detection.

Buy a programmer, clone, and find out!
(30-03-2014, 02:07 AM)tmlfan Wrote: [ -> ]i am looking for info on this modem, can't find any info on it anywheres on the net, our isp recently started using these modems so i was wondering about even cloning them, here is a link to a datasheet for the chip on it

datasheet

hey i have 5 of those modems activated with my isp twc and chart3r spectrum
i am testing with those to how did you read the nand chip?
pm me the xml file if you are using one ill like to test... thanks in advanced