Haxorware Forums

Full Version: Internet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My internet went to day after 4years, where did it goes i really dont know can some one help me to find it plz, dont tell me to post a telnet log, cause the only thing i know how to used is a compass!!
I assume this is your version of sarcasm?
Your Screwed a Compass wont help!!!!!!
You need a Miniature Purple Unicorn...they get the job done!
Fuck man lmao hard,,
(28-04-2014, 11:34 PM)KnoxK Wrote: [ -> ]Your Screwed a Compass wont help!!!!!!
If am Screwed why would i post in the off topic, used your banana brain? @southernyankey1970 i rather the word MOCKERY....Big Grin
(29-04-2014, 02:24 PM)sixteen Wrote: [ -> ]
If am Screwed why would i post in the off topic, used your banana brain? @southernyankey1970 i rather the word MOCKERY....Big Grin
well, it's not like you're new around here. you want help but the only info you post is "it went away, and I'm not gonna post a log..."

So what kind of help do you expect to get without providing any useful info?
Honestly, if you ran 1 setup for 4 years w/o learning how it works then you screwed yourself! You know how this works, post a real thread - not this bullshit!

Edit...so you post things likethis..

what or you trying to say we should tel the dude or spoon feed him how to steel internet, if you notice most of these guys ask question more than they test, i learn the hard way reason cause my isp is out side the state, so i care less what you want to say, i help testers who have problem with the hardware they or testing not to steel. @KnoxK I never expect you to understand,

and this...

I think you or way over your head here,

and post that we're spoonfeeding a new guy who POSTS LOGS, and asks progressively escalated, intelligent questions, and who also immediately returns here to help othertesters...

But, you post this crap and expect what? A psychic epiphany from my laptop with no technical information whatsoever? Are you f ing serious?

Andf,BTW,I'm not a 1%'er...maybe10%, I post wrong answers all the time because this shit is hard! i am still learning as much as I can because I enjoy the challenge. I don't need this to have access...My sub always works.

I believe sixteen wants to cock fight with me LMAO!!!! I don't roll like that

(29-04-2014, 04:54 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: [ -> ]
well, it's not like you're new around here. you want help but the only info you post is "it went away, and I'm not gonna post a log..."

So what kind of help do you expect to get without providing any useful info?
Honestly, if you ran 1 setup for 4 years w/o learning how it works then you screwed yourself! You know how this works, post a real thread - not this bullshit!

Edit...so you post things likethis..

what or you trying to say we should tel the dude or spoon feed him how to steel internet, if you notice most of these guys ask question more than they test, i learn the hard way reason cause my isp is out side the state, so i care less what you want to say, i help testers who have problem with the hardware they or testing not to steel. @KnoxK I never expect you to understand,

and this...

I think you or way over your head here,

and post that we're spoonfeeding a new guy who POSTS LOGS, and asks progressively escalated, intelligent questions, and who also immediately returns here to help othertesters...

But, you post this crap and expect what? A psychic epiphany from my laptop with no technical information whatsoever? Are you f ing serious?

Andf,BTW,I'm not a 1%'er...maybe10%, I post wrong answers all the time because this shit is hard! i am still learning as much as I can because I enjoy the challenge. I don't need this to have access...My sub always works.
A+ comment
I think he was kidding Yankee ...
If i really have a problem would i post it in the off topic?....anything goes in the off topic so i can post whatever i want, if you guys respond asking me to post info about problem that i dont have you or just some dumb fk.......Where or the real testers i miss (C.a.b.l.e.h.a.c.k) Where is 4chin....
Pages: 1 2