Haxorware Forums

Full Version: The ingeniously sneaky tricks Comcast uses to get what it wants
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One of the biggest mysteries in life is why a company that’s as universally hated as Comcast seems to get whatever it wants when it comes to merger approvals. Two new reports — one from Bloomberg and one from Washingtonian — give us some good insight into the bag of sneaky tricks that Comcast uses to get influential lawmakers, journalists and nonprofit organizations to stand by its side.

Full story here
Yep,
CC is about as vile as Bank of America is....Sad that no one votes anymore or actually puts their phones down long enough to really absorb the seriousness of what a shit storm our current society is. Comcast could give two shits for what their customers want or need. I barely test anymore but I'd be lying if I said that it does not give me TREMENDOUS pleasure to eek out a successful test on the network...
Not that hard to answer why, America is an oligarchy and elected officials simply carry out the wishes of their financial contributors. Voting won't make a difference until corporate donations is outlawed.
Voting hasn't mattered since Kennedy..They are all from the same gene pool. check it out if I sound nuts..Alaska looks better everyday. I can hunt....