Haxorware Forums

Full Version: Webstar DPC2100R2 - Flash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, im new on the forum

I got a Scientific Atlanta Webstar DPC2100R2
with the Sotfware version: dpc2100R2-v2.0.2r1256-110419as-COX

I know that to upgrade to a Haxoware 1.1 rev39, a need to got the version: v202r1256-060303 that i already downloaded with the bins: boot, cfg, imagen 0 and 1, log.

I need the steps of how do this, because im not sure how to do it and im afraid of killthe modem.

Just in case that i have not to change the sotfware version to the v202r1256-060303, and i can just upgrade with the i already have to the Haxorware 1.1 rev39, let me know please.

Thank for the replies.
Hey man i got the same modem just diff software version can you send me the 060303 files or once you find out let me know how i can hack mines also, would really appreciate it THANKS MAN!!!!
What you are doing is very simple, you won't have any trouble.

There's two ways. A one click installer that works through ethernet.
The software, instructions and firmware are here:
http://www.haxorware.com/forums/attachment.php?aid=166

Or with a JTAG
Inside that unit there is a jtag port. An obvious 8 pad .1 spacing pattern.
http://www.haxorware.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1132
For that you need to disassemble it and install an 8 pin header by soldering.
Then attach a cable to it, snake the cable out of the case, put it all back together. The hard part is done.

Then you need a jtag cable, which you can make. It's called a simple JTAG. A DB25 and 5 resistors.

You will need a computer with a parallel port. Any old computer. XP would be just fine.

Or you can buy any number of USB JTAG adapters. Much more expensive and complicated.

The firmware is highly available, no one needs to send anything anywhere for that unit.
Gracias funciona ala perfección Excelente Aporte
hi iam new on this and want to know about it, so i have a dcp2100r2 with haxorware but i think is docsis 2.0 and i want to upgrate it to 3.0 can i do this? Thanks in advance
(30-03-2017, 08:36 PM)Eljapa Wrote: [ -> ]hi iam new on this and want to know about it, so i have a dcp2100r2 with haxorware but i think is docsis 2.0 and i want to upgrate it to 3.0 can i do this? Thanks in advance

no 2.0 is 2.0, you need a 3.0 modem for 3.0
Is it possible to go online without certs ? I have this modem with hax , and i put working MAC but cant get online ... I did not play with certs at all
(27-08-2017, 09:41 PM)acarinho Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to go online without certs ? I have this modem with hax , and i put working MAC but cant get online ... I did not play with certs at all

Have you tried asking your ISP if they require certificates to use their service?

Smile
Yea ISP is gonna answer my questions about hax... just delete the site at this point its useless.
(31-08-2017, 02:19 PM)acarinho Wrote: [ -> ]Yea ISP is gonna answer my questions about hax... just delete the site at this point its useless.

The site is no useless if you READ. If you READ and SEARCH you will get your answers.

(27-08-2017, 09:41 PM)acarinho Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to go online without certs ? I have this modem with hax , and i put working MAC but cant get online ... I did not play with certs at all

1. We don't know, we don't know your ISP or what kind of security handles.
2. If only using MACs stop working that means that security was upgraded in ur ISP, Yes, ur probably need certs with it also BPI+ enabled.
Pages: 1 2