Haxorware Forums

Full Version: Sbhacker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
The best part about fiber is you can split the light beam without a loss of integrity -NSA
I found an old black-faced clock that looks just great mounted in my gazebo -ME
So for anyone that is wondering wtf is going on sbh had a hard drive drop out. The issue is the backups that were in place were not running and thus their would be data loss and quite a bit of it at that.
We do have a recent copy of the sql database but almost all files are gone...

We are likely going to be sending the drive for data recovery. due to this its expected to cost about 700 - 1000 bucks.
as to the isearch.com thing this was us putting the domain on parked. At this time i belive that should be fixed.
(19-04-2015, 05:34 PM)dw5304 Wrote: [ -> ]We are likely going to be sending the drive for data recovery. due to this its expected to cost about 700 - 1000 bucks.

I've had very good results reviving dead drives with SpinRite. And Exponentially cheaper then a data recovery service.

https://www.grc.com/sr/spinrite.htm
neo_ its allready been tried out keeps giving io errors... and yes we have allready tried swapping the board.
Sometimes cooling them will get them going again for a bit.. if its a bearing/head motor issue... but you can end up doing more damage if its something like the head dragging on the plate..
Backups of your backups...and then backups of those...lol.

Hey, maybe the NSA has a few cached images of the site so you can restore it...

Not really funny, but, kinda, if you squint and hold your lip just right!!

I SINCERELY hope you are successful as there simply is no other repository of accumulated info for this hobby anymore. Best of luck
Sad day.. even sadder than when hashhu disappeared
(21-04-2015, 08:39 PM)modembricker Wrote: [ -> ]Sad day.. even sadder than when hashhu disappeared
Yeah , it is not just accident.
Could be some kind of back door/virus in boot of HD.
There was report, that major hard drives manufactures placed a backdoor/virus in boot of hard drives. And they were doing that for at least 10 years. They just complied with NSA request.

Dish, DTV, CIA, NSA have plenty of tools to shut down anything, anywhere, anytime, according to this infamous DMCA act introduced by the super idiot Bush.

Yeah, welcome to freedom land, paradise of imbecils, who manage to elect such scumbags.
Anyone know how to check out the actual % alcohol content of a whisky?
I have a "proof and tralle" float that will work for neutral alcohols like vodka, but it gives me incorrect readings for whiskey. I just bought a cheap American whiskey where the label says it has an alcohol content of 35%, but man it tastes so watered down and my "proof" float says 20%. But before I send them an e-mail and blast them I would like to find out for sure. It was a new whiskey being "pushed" at our local LCBO called "SpiceBox". Damn Americans and their watered down booze...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7