Haxorware Forums

Full Version: Kvnkain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
There is a version of haxorware by kvncain that shows better log's, and I would like to attempt to incorporate these into a netgear firmware I am playing with, anyone have any command's I can put into serial to make this happen?
which netgear have you got your using
V5.5.4.mp2_RG09 running in a 480, and thanks for taking the time Smile
what do ya want to do with the 480
I wanna see everything in console like kvn shows things, and since it's eco, it can do same..
480 modem
Yeah, running ecos, same as hax and kvnkain, I just wanna know how he got the registering and tlv's to show the way he did?
dismantle dump down tht the only way you goner get to know as uk not bothered bout that long as we can do what public needs to do thats it
(30-05-2015, 01:59 PM)Canis-Major Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, running ecos, same as hax and kvnkain, I just wanna know how he got the registering and tlv's to show the way he did?

go look at the openwrt/tomato source code its there, broadcom chipsets are more or less compatible between cable and dsl
I'm not so much into all that, was kinda looking for the commands he used to show the event's and tlv's etc in serial, so I can just chuck em in myself, but in a 480 Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9