Haxorware Forums

Full Version: Need 8x4 firmware for dpc/epc3010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anyone have a firmware that connects with the 8 channels?
I know I am quite late to the party, and I don't even have DSL internet anymore, however I have two of these laying around and got back in here to do what I can with them. I would like to try to do something and break them insted of just throwing them out.

I have taken them a part, but I'm not sure how I would go about extracting the firmware?
(14-06-2015, 10:36 PM)christianrodher Wrote: [ -> ]anyone have a firmware that connects with the 8 channels?

like forceware, or stock? Huh
if anyone still needs, here is a few, i dont know which is which, i know one has an unshadowed NV. as always, youre welcome, and keep on testing.
https://mega.nz/#!uJ1VAJgB!nheZSDu65p0DP...ReMlRJvbNU
(01-05-2018, 07:41 AM)occalifornia Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-06-2015, 10:36 PM)christianrodher Wrote: [ -> ]anyone have a firmware that connects with the 8 channels?

like forceware, or stock? Huh
Forceware doesn't work on the 3010 cuz it's Broadcomm
I think the reason he wanted this firmware is because it appears you can force config using this stock firmware
yes you can, in fact, most BCM modems to this date support fake_reg and Force_config, including 6183 and CM8200.
force config + dhcp_settings never worked using local tftp.
(04-05-2018, 05:28 PM)demonspride Wrote: [ -> ]yes you can, in fact, most BCM modems to this date support fake_reg and Force_config, including 6183 and CM8200.

Force_config is not tftpenforce bypass, true?
Ola como estas soy chano yo tengo un modem 6183 y1602 los dos son arris si se podran echar andar