Haxorware Forums

Full Version: Buy Surfboard hacked modem with bitcoin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Is that good or bad?
Guys, be careful, you are playing with fire. This forum might be closed.
I wouldn't touch the subject with 10 feet pole.
Fuck the 200 pessos, aint worth to jeopardise so much info here and make it closed down.
Yeah silk road, I didn't want to put properly to avoid damn google traffic here.
Geeee, guys, why he come here at first place, not to other sites ????

Damn, if u guys help him out, then I am out of here for good
Quote:I aint offering any info in return for money. anyway you're right I'm out.
Good, I am taking back all those good words I talke about you, sorry it is mistypo, should stand bad,.... he he he
(02-07-2015, 04:04 AM)cayman Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah silk road, I didn't want to put properly to avoid damn google traffic here.
Geeee, guys, why he come here at first place, not to other sites ????

Damn, if u guys help him out, then I am out of here for good

I found this name from someone offering a cable modem ghosting service on hackforums and came here to find any relevant info if its legit or not. I can send you a link to the hacking forum I found it from. I don't know any other cable hacking webforums...
I'll look at link just out of curiosity obviously?

And since btc is not considered as legal currency where I am, I am not profiting by offering whatever service I MAY provide..
Quote:No thanks, i dont want your links. nothing against ya man and even if you aren't a narc you can understand me being suspicious. You can never be too careful these days
Hey zircom, you are 1000% correct.
I gave u maximum ratings and deleted my bad ones and for GodSake, be careful

This damned scotish sisi might put all of us in the craper

(02-07-2015, 04:15 AM)Canis-Major Wrote: [ -> ]I'll look at link just out of curiosity obviously?

And since btc is not considered as legal currency where I am, I am not profiting by offering whatever service I MAY provide..
Damn, look, avoid it at all cost.
If u are so desperado for money, I will send you 200 pessos under condition thaT YOU DO NOT DEAL WITH THAT GUY, DOESN'T MATTER WHO HE IS.
wE IN sTATES HAVE VERY HARSH LAW, DOOD.
Pesso's? Nothing is happening yet that I'm aware of.. and I do speak to more than one person here in priv msg'n.. feel free to pay btc to shut me up.. I'm not desperate, but could do with one o them test meter's..
Doing the same for you cayman and law is harsh here in canada too man. fuck. Canis man think of what you are doing i dont wanna be bubba's bitch.
You are right.
Fucking justice is too expensive in states, even if u find proper lawyer, you got to pay retention at least 20 000 pessos just for start, or maybee even more.
And fights in courts may exceed over 1000 000 $ easily.
Gonna give you other rattings if it is possible for today.
Well, all I can say, is I aint commited to anyone (yet, lol)barring one who provide's me with tester box's, and the most excellent software dev, whom I shall keep quiet about, suffice to say, they are here Wink
Pages: 1 2 3