Haxorware Forums

Full Version: Xp updates to 2019
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know I still use xp, and until today, was like everyone else, stuck with no update's, which, as we know stopped a while back.. Here in the uk however, the gov in it's wisdom still pay microshit a fee to continue support, support which only they could get.. until now. Copy into txt file, rename reg, and double click, and watch them updates happen all the way to 2019:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\WPA\PosReady]
"Installed"=dword:00000001
I hear what your saying, but the reason update's are to 2019, is because that's when the british gov have paid up to so far.. co-incidence, I think not.. however, ms have also said that they will not be updating again, wether paid or not, so I believe my scource..
Meh, not to bothered, windows has it's use's, and is ultimately easier than all other os's, it's when they take away functionality like they've done in later version's, that, or making you take 20 step's more in the direction of non-productivity I dont like..
As for that speed test Ziri, that's an cabletv speed here, 0.06mb.. up and down.. maybe your isp is throttling you for watching to many stb channel's..
So force network access using the script, and forward your own static ip.
Your clearly on docsis 1 then.
D3, with no new security? Make up your mind!!
Sorry, not buying that..
Nah, I dont use it, never will.. I prefer the kdx lol, but without trying to insult you, (I'm not, just in case you think I am), try this:

A lil something for ya.. as an electronic's engineer for over 40 year's, (note, not electrician?) I know a thing or two of how to get online without a modem, never mind know that d3 comes with clone detection for a reason, not the reason you think.. you see, for all these faster speed's to be acheivable, something must be understood. In say a block containing 12 house's, only 8 can get online, care to explain why? I'll do it for you. Clone detection was not introduced to stop us testing, or stealing service, whichever you wish to call it, the fact is, by testing someone else's mac, you break the law. Period. The real reason clone detection was introduced, was because they simply do not have the hardware/power to supply all 12 house's, and whilst this is trivial to understand, try kitting out every house in canada with even half the fastest speed, they will NOT be able to give the speed's peple pay for, so they bloat out all other systems making it impossible for you to acheive that which you are paying for, whilst they resell what you CANT use to someone else, this is how it is actualy done, for instance, if I'm only on facebook using half a meg, the rest of my speed/power at that time is sold to other's.. No new security? So you know your isp's shared secret which cannot be derived from the output? Your a clever man indeed. How long did it take you to find it, and what gpu's did you use? (that's a hint)
Hint number two:

In a pure wild guess, I figured out one of my isp's shared secret's, and it was really surprising.. so I readthe config, and it say's woofread for public, and woofreadwrite for private, from this, deduce the shared secret, I have already answered it, but it is NEITHER the public or private string, however is contained within.
Pages: 1 2