Haxorware Forums

Full Version: Wow, cw clueless!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So at last, what I said before, AGAIN comes to pass.. seem's cablewizard's member's are experiencing the dreaded modem reset condition, ha, ha, f'n haha.. fix that ya loser theive's.. notice it only started on cw when ziri connected?

Did'nt think so..

Ziri, kill that script I left in your mac..
ther been inboxing me on how to do it pal
Some one is quite possibly clueless,

Please explain Rek,

how one could be connected / registered to a site that makes modems go into a reboot loop .? try and keep on topic though yeah,

script in a mac address pmsl

regards
Really needs to stop smoking the herb...wont be long...left right left right left righ
[Image: image.png]
censorship fuck yeah
In my defense i go on cable wizardz but not for the FREEVIEW CODES .. there's a good hand full of people on there who will help you if you need it including sorn ... Thats It ... Same Here As SBH As Cable Wizardz Same As All The Fallen Ones Wizmods bashy place ... you get a few people who will help you and a good few who just want to take the piss out of you AMBJR Special...
Canis, do they have sufficient mental health clinics over there?

For someone about to be 50, you sound 12.
Thank you for your kind words RekR8,

I would have read through it all but in all honesty it would have been all but nonsense,
funny enough like most things you write online.

I will remove all your content, not because you asked, but because everything you ever posted was utter useless to anyone reading it.

I know what ill do ill flag your account as being a spammer as that’s all you are, that should then remove everything of you EVER existing.

Regards
Well, if one things for sure its that he's competent at using google! He's however he cant escape himself, because even though he changes IP's and usernames, he cant seem to change his emotional profile and speech.

Other than that he's just someone in need of some haloperidol and Thorazine, isn't healthcare free in the UK? if so, why hasn't someone got this man an A&E ride?

[Image: i-d875824dfa8541727d5c75268283478c-Thorazine.jpg]
Pages: 1 2