Haxorware Forums

Full Version: Docsis 1,1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hello guys, im pretty new here,
I was wondering if you guys know if there is a way to fix the docsis 1.1 upgrade as i can no longer get on my internet and i dnt know what 2 do i have Ambit 256 Haxorware r39 cheers i can get on a couple of macs, which giv me 128 kbps the mac i was using still works on my m8s webstar tho
does your mate live on a different node? dump his nonvol and upload it to yours see if it works then
can i copy the nonvol from webstar and upload it 2 Ambit 256 ? cheers
Paul
yes it'll work
(27-01-2010, 11:06 PM)drewmerc Wrote: [ -> ]does your mate live on a different node? dump his nonvol and upload it to yours see if it works then
When a nonvol is uploaded as suggested, does the receiving modem have "valid certs" same as if the 2mb dump is flashed?

No hijack intended.
certs will be dumped with the nonvol if they are valid or not depends on if they were valid in the first place
I dont have any certs in the baseline privacy page if this is what you mean, i can upload but i cant seem to find anywhere 2 upload them, should i just reflash with the premade dumbs from this forum then should that give me certs ?im kind of a noob you see lol and i got my mates webstar to my house today we tried the same mac address hes worked, but when i plug my ambit in with the mac that was working on hes webstar it goes to Operational then just restarts (then keeps restarting) ive tried all BPI Settings, when i set it to BPI 1.0 it just sticks on registration complete, and the webstar Haxo is r32 and mine is r39 ?

cheers paul
the certs have nothing to do with it thats why djon said no hijack intended (and as i said certs will be in the nonvol)
you never said if you tried dumping his nonvol and uploading to yours i guess you tried and it failed well you should have gone to the next obvious step and dumped the full 2mb image from his webby and flashed that to yours
Yes sorry 4got 2 mention i tried the NonVol no joy Sad so first thing in morning im gunna go to9 my m8s get my SPI Programmer, then i will flash the webby 2mb flash to it, and hopefully that should sort my problem ?

Cheers

Paul
what you need your spi programmer for it can all be done in the gui
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5