Haxorware Forums

Full Version: sb5101 stopped working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
okay so in haxorware it says status operational but I'm getting and twc activation page is there a way I can bypass this page ?
hope someone can help me out
was working a week ago
Yes there is a way but nobody will share it in public.....but I will share it with you just keep it to yourself . Change your DNS to 4.4.4.4 and 4.4.2 2 Wink lol
(05-06-2016, 04:30 AM)cwaniak81 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes there is a way but nobody will share it in public.....but I will share it with you just keep it to yourself . Change your DNS to 4.4.4.4 and 4.4.2 2 Wink lol

Im having the same problem as of last night... And the DNS change did not help. Any other suggestions? Located in los Angeles
but the speeds are slower
I don't have TW, but just wondering.... what if you make a "clone" rather than use Haxorware, might as well give it a try.
(07-06-2016, 11:12 PM)Dave.wn Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2016, 04:30 AM)cwaniak81 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes there is a way but nobody will share it in public.....but I will share it with you just keep it to yourself . Change your DNS to 4.4.4.4 and 4.4.2 2 Wink lol

Im having the same problem as of last night... And the DNS change did not help. Any other suggestions? Located in los Angeles

dude are you serious!
adolfo im from los angeles