Haxorware Forums

Full Version: sbhacker down.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I haven't heard anything homie.
what will happen with the new forceware, if mforce is published someday where will?
(30-06-2016, 02:36 AM)KCO Wrote: [ -> ]what will happen with the new forceware, if mforce is published someday where will?

wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut??
If you are so worried about the fate of sbhacker why don't you go to https://www.foia.gov/ and learn how to file a FOIA request, I think the results would surprise you Wink, or just ask Neo.
(30-06-2016, 04:01 PM)daviddds Wrote: [ -> ]If you are so worried about the fate of sbhacker why don't you go to https://www.foia.gov/ and learn how to file a FOIA request, I think the results would surprise you Wink, or just ask Neo.

Have you or Neo filed a FOIA request in regard to SBH?
I think and hope all this is bullshit or misinformation cuz I remember the guy who was in charge of the servers saying that a location change was ongoing, he even shared pictures, however it was a while ago.

They won't let SBH to stay down for too much time, this ain't something new and there was a whole team behind the forum. The scene is not down and SBH wont be neither, nowadays is so cheap to maintain a server via cloud/colo that it doesnt seem to be a reason neither. If there was a real statement from DW or mforce then I would start thinking in some shitty issues but that's not the case.
(05-07-2016, 08:26 PM)McAdams Wrote: [ -> ]I think and hope all this is bullshit or misinformation cuz I remember the guy who was in charge of the servers saying that a location change was ongoing, he even shared pictures, however it was a while ago.

They won't let SBH to stay down for too much time, this ain't something new and there was a whole team behind the forum. The scene is not down and SBH wont be neither, nowadays is so cheap to maintain a server via cloud/colo that it doesnt seem to be a reason neither. If there was a real statement from DW or mforce then I would start thinking in some shitty issues but that's not the case.
well start thinking shitty thoughts cuz they're done for now; accept it and start thinking for yourselves. whatever reference material's left here, use it. Cool
Surely there is a forum archive somewhere?
and what server would SBH be archived on?
the same server you can't access anymore?
if you know of another, please share it with the masses..
I wasn't inferring that I knew one, I was merely suggesting there might be one somewhere.

Those internet archive sites may have a few snapshots if that helps.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8