Haxorware Forums

Full Version: Sb5101
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello I have a modem sb5101 but there is no internet connection. I am new to this of firmwares and stuff. I'd like to see if anyone can help me get this working. Please tell me if i need to get any tools to get this working.
(15-10-2016, 05:39 PM)carlosr526 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello I have a modem sb5101 but there is no internet connection. I am new to this of firmwares and stuff. I'd like to see if anyone can help me get this working. Please tell me if i need to get any tools to get this working.

Note: isp is comcast and i currently have no internet connection. Im using my phone to be on this site.
Nevermind, joejoe helped me out. Thanks alot
(16-10-2016, 06:24 AM)carlosr526 Wrote: [ -> ]Nevermind, joejoe helped me out. Thanks alot

No probs man....glad he could take care of you....
I'm also new and having this exact problem . Any help is appreciated
(16-10-2016, 06:24 AM)carlosr526 Wrote: [ -> ]Nevermind, joejoe helped me out. Thanks alot

I need help with this too let me know where I can find instructions thanks
Hello I have a modem sb5101 but there is no internet connection. I am new to this of firmwares and things. I'd like to see if anyone can help me get this working.

Note: isp is charter and i currently have no internet connection.
(06-09-2017, 04:12 PM)GEEKUP Wrote: [ -> ]Hello I have a modem sb5101 but there is no internet connection. I am new to this of firmwares and things. I'd like to see if anyone can help me get this working.

I don't think they allow SB5101's on new internet accounts and are actively upgrading DOCSIS 2 clients to 3.

http://www.spectrum.net/support/internet...r-network/

Have you tried calling them?
(06-09-2017, 04:12 PM)GEEKUP Wrote: [ -> ]Hello I have a modem sb5101 but there is no internet connection. I am new to this of firmwares and things. I'd like to see if anyone can help me get this working.

5101 are no good anymore with chart3r all that is dead
You can maybe get lucky with a 5100 i doubt it because the new mac address trick don't give you even 5mbps download speed like old mac address would hit 34mbps all that is gone now you need docsis 3 modems using valid certs
hello i have a sb5101 on haxoware any idea how to get this thing online i
spectrum
Pages: 1 2