Haxorware Forums

Full Version: FTA IKS?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is anyone here into FTA IKS? Im asking because while I have my trusty SV8000HD with a dongle, I know they dont sell those dongles anymore "Ive had mine for over 10 years" but a friend was asking how he may be able to expand his TV possibilities.

Whats the latest and greatest FTA box? I see some have wifi built in now, are there any good ones?
Still a top box best out there compared to these China shit u just need to find a good iks server

Yeah they don't sell the hub anymore but there is a backup for 30.00 wiz110sr
U will need two soldier a wire on the back and loaded a file to copy the old hubs
(06-11-2016, 01:44 AM)downer11 Wrote: [ -> ]Still a top box best out there compared to these China shit u just need to find a good iks server

Yeah they don't sell the hub anymore but there is a backup for 30.00 wiz110sr
U will need two soldier a wire on the back and loaded a file to copy the old hubs

Wow thats very good info, I never thought of cloning the hub I have. I guess Ill check ebay for a SV8000HD for my buddy. I also had the SD Extreme was it called? It was the Dual Tuner PVR model, but it kinda sucked. I always preferred the 8000HD, its just so damn big...
All SD box are dead they switched sat only HD box will work jynxbox are cheap hd box u can fing some one feabay or craiglist and ioffer app for under 100.00 u will need a to add a fan they get hot on hd channels from watched on YouTube videos
What was so special about those dongles/ihubs? Could we just use any serial to ethernet adapter? What about building one?