Haxorware Forums

Full Version: TWC TV APP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Does anyone have a modified account login for this TWC TV application??? Let me know
i assume TWC TV app is the same as SKY GO and any other legit streaming tv app i've seen, eg you need to signin using your TWC account details
one way to get access is to look for hacked account dumps on pastebin, just search for @twc.com (or whatever the email identifier is)
and hope you find one with a reused password
(14-11-2016, 08:59 AM)drewmerc Wrote: [ -> ]i assume TWC TV app is the same as SKY GO and any other legit streaming tv app i've seen, eg you need to signin using your TWC account details
one way to get access is to look for hacked account dumps on pastebin, just search for @twc.com (or whatever the email identifier is)
and hope you find one with a reused password

Thanks for that quick reply brotha ill be looking into it... i had an account with unlimited devices and all channeles but that account went down...
Again thanks bro have a good one..
hey boss im trying all this but no luck
am i doing it wrong
701,1,1,dan,Dan Morris,9999,Full
701,7,1,chelsea,Chelsea Mills,douglas0,Full
701,10,0,test,Test Admin,1111,Jobs
701,11,1,KristyP,Kristy Premo,andrew,Full
701,12,1,sarahp,Sarah Pew,password,Full
701,13,1,bruceb,Bruce Barnett,Zvkr7jpf ,Full

i get error 1010
any idea
(15-11-2016, 06:07 AM)infinity08 Wrote: [ -> ]hey boss im trying all this but no luck
am i doing it wrong
701,1,1,dan,Dan Morris,9999,Full
701,7,1,chelsea,Chelsea Mills,douglas0,Full
701,10,0,test,Test Admin,1111,Jobs
701,11,1,KristyP,Kristy Premo,andrew,Full
701,12,1,sarahp,Sarah Pew,password,Full
701,13,1,bruceb,Bruce Barnett,Zvkr7jpf ,Full

i get error 1010
any idea

I wish i had an idea of what your talking about maybe i could help... i catch on quick with all this so im open to learning new things
I had the TWC account info as well. I had all three accounts that were running. Have you heard any news on the return or do you think it is dead?
searching for @twc.com on pastebin results in this
Code:
sackobeans27@twc.com:qwerty77
jeefproz@gmail.com:pokemon1
jbrooker_33@hotmail.com:waffles100
djfunnyre@gmail.com:dreft3
jussi.kaki@gmail.com:lameass669
elanbrest@gmail.com:Elan1991

the 1st result is a small comma delimited file as most password dumps are (but not all)
so the 1st part is the username(email) and the part after the commas is the password
so from the above results only one would be valid for the twc app sackobeans27@twc.com:qwerty77
so you'd enter sackobeans27@twc.com as the username and qwerty77 as the password
it may not work if it fails look for another

when i used the above method i guess i could have got lucky as i got a working pass in about 5 attempts (this was not for twc)
if it had taken any longer i may have wrote a script to do it
Yea thanks for the info. These specific accounts were "inside" accounts which included special programming you couldn't purchase if you tried. Most accounts are married to your modem to prevent password sharing. These accounts were make with special checks missing in order to be able to log in anywhere. Similar to the Directv cards back in the day. It was good for the time it lasted. I'm afraid it's probably dead.

(17-11-2016, 08:08 PM)drewmerc Wrote: [ -> ]searching for @twc.com on pastebin results in this
Code:
sackobeans27@twc.com:qwerty77
jeefproz@gmail.com:pokemon1
jbrooker_33@hotmail.com:waffles100
djfunnyre@gmail.com:dreft3
jussi.kaki@gmail.com:lameass669
elanbrest@gmail.com:Elan1991

the 1st result is a small comma delimited file as most password dumps are (but not all)
so the 1st part is the username(email) and the part after the commas is the password
so from the above results only one would be valid for the twc app sackobeans27@twc.com:qwerty77
so you'd enter sackobeans27@twc.com as the username and qwerty77 as the password
it may not work if it fails look for another

when i used the above method i guess i could have got lucky as i got a working pass in about 5 attempts (this was not for twc)
if it had taken any longer i may have wrote a script to do it
(18-11-2016, 03:46 AM)Gallegos1982 Wrote: [ -> ]Yea thanks for the info. These specific accounts were "inside" accounts which included special programming you couldn't purchase if you tried. Most accounts are married to your modem to prevent password sharing. These accounts were make with special checks missing in order to be able to log in anywhere. Similar to the Directv cards back in the day. It was good for the time it lasted. I'm afraid it's probably dead.

i do not believe that they are married to the modem at all, as the whole point is to be able to watch tv on demand while on the move, i do think the server may ban you for to many fail login attempts
(17-11-2016, 07:06 PM)Gallegos1982 Wrote: [ -> ]I had the TWC account info as well. I had all three accounts that were running. Have you heard any news on the return or do you think it is dead?

I only had 2 modified twc accounts
The last one went down last week
And ever since all my rokus and cell phones tablets all logged off i couldnt be able to login no more...
It was an inside programming do to the fact all state channels were all bunched into one package
And unlimmited logins and if you were paying for all channels unlocked u would only get your local service area channels but o well hopefully there will be a fix to it...
Pages: 1 2 3