Haxorware Forums

Full Version: any one on nyc with an TWC/SPECTRUM cert of 100MB -200mb or 300mb ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
any one on nyc with an TWC/SPECTRUM cert of 100MB -200mb or 300mb ?
and you share one with me
(26-02-2017, 09:49 PM)futuret Wrote: [ -> ]any one on nyc with an TWC/SPECTRUM cert of 100MB -200mb or 300mb ?

Ok. And then you'll.. arrest me? Heart
(28-02-2017, 12:56 AM)occalifornia Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-02-2017, 09:49 PM)futuret Wrote: [ -> ]any one on nyc with an TWC/SPECTRUM cert of 100MB -200mb or 300mb ?

no sir, just looking for a little help here
(28-02-2017, 02:13 AM)futuret Wrote: [ -> ]
(28-02-2017, 12:56 AM)occalifornia Wrote: [ -> ]

no sir, just looking for a little help here

a little help above 100mb just like that, lemme know if you're lucky

You could just subscribed to that level plan and then you'd have a valid cert. You'd probably be breaking your TOS with what you're trying to do, though.
(19-04-2017, 05:08 PM)mdntblu Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone have settings for Forceware to work on TWC/Spectrum just to get the modem activated. I am paying for the service, just want to use the modem to be able to control other things.

Have you tried setting config type to the modem model, mode to online, and then registering it with your ISP for cable service?
Quote:You could just subscribed to that level plan and then you'd have a valid cert. You'd probably be breaking your TOS with what you're trying to do, though.

I've got 300 down through TW/Spectrum. Trying to pull the config/cert from that one to move it to another modem I take with me when working onsite. Issue is that config is all dynamic, and doesn't save to the modem, and doesn't appear to be saved locally... Modem I'm trying to pull it from is running the standard firmware. Of course I have logged in with tech account and can see it, but stuck there. Thoughts?
not sure how you would save a config file while running stock firmware.

if you were running forceWare, you could pull the config. you'd then have to deal with the dynamic config assignment when you tried to go online.
(25-05-2017, 06:46 PM)occalifornia Wrote: [ -> ]not sure how you would save a config file while running stock firmware.

if you were running forceWare, you could pull the config. you'd then have to deal with the dynamic config assignment when you tried to go online.

That's kinda what I wasn't sure on. I'll see what I can do with it then. Thanks. More of a concurrence than anything.
(25-05-2017, 07:46 PM)VICDB Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-05-2017, 06:46 PM)occalifornia Wrote: [ -> ]not sure how you would save a config file while running stock firmware.

That's kinda what I wasn't sure on. I'll see what I can do with it then. Thanks. More of a concurrence than anything.

I mean, suppose you have your own CMTS at home and at work. You have setup dynamic config assignment to all modems.

If you had a clone of your modem, either instance of the modem should look the same at home or at work. Though, you may run into issues if both are online at the same time.

Best check your CMTS setup before you continue! You can always pull the config from there.
Pages: 1 2