Haxorware Forums

Full Version: Can Motorola SB5101 work in euroDocsis network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can Motorola SB5101 work in euroDocsis network with modded Haxorware
(26-09-2017, 05:05 PM)thospot Wrote: [ -> ]Can Motorola SB5101 work in euroDocsis network with modded Haxorware

Yes, it should. Heart
thanks bud could Motorola SB5101u work in euroDocsis network too.cheers
Yes, the SB5101/U/N have euro-docsis support. To find if a modem has support for euro-docsis, just try googling "Modem X euro-docsis" (e.g. SB5101 euro-docsis) and look at it's spec sheet, manufacturer product page, or manual.
thanks for your reply bud .im still in the learning mode .where i live we have about 4 different type modems on our cable network can i put Haxorware software on other type of modems ?
(26-09-2017, 06:52 PM)thospot Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for your reply bud .im still in the learning mode .where i live we have about 4 different type modems on our cable network can i put Haxorware software on other type of modems ?

Yes. I think most modems with the BCM3309 chip. There's a full list on the forums somewhere.
thanks again for your time my friend ill buy the sb5101 and flash it with Haxorware .ill search the forums for more info.cheers
hanks bud could Motorola SB5101u work in euroDocsis network too.cheers
(16-04-2019, 01:51 PM)Dark Wrote: [ -> ]hanks bud could Motorola SB5101u work in euroDocsis network too.cheers

Yes... read up a few posts the information is there.

Yes.