Haxorware Forums

Full Version: Sb6120 Bricked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Help, I have an SB6120 that is bricked, but I can change the default gateway to 192.168.100.1, and my ip and subnetmask, I can tftp into my modem with busybox. How do I reflash the .bin file? for forceware? Thanks for your help!
Hello there, can anyone help him? Modem is not bricked but can ssh into it, need to know commands for this or a link for the right steps...
do you have fwupdate command? (just guessing here no clue but the should be a command to update the firmware as thats whatever webgui would use)
Download the firmware rename it to: fwupdate.bin
Copy the fwupdate.bin file to /tmp/ (usng WinSCP or SCP)
Now issue the upgrade command:
fwupdate -m
My modem is logged in, but i do not know the password for scp or winscp login like username is root and password is?
(12-11-2017, 11:55 PM)halooscape Wrote: [ -> ]My modem is logged in, but i do not know the password for scp or winscp login like username is root and password is?

Pass = force
nope, this was the sbhacker password and root username modem sb6120, i have soft bricked it... if you could pm, me, I will do teamviewer, let you see that it is cisco certs, i posted about this one time, but now, its been 2 years, and i have same modem.
wget from a self hosted website should work
just reflash it .. problem solved