Haxorware Forums

Full Version: DPC2100R2 died
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I tried to restore my modem DPC2100R2 but I can't... I running Haxorware version 1.1 Revision 39 and my device stopping on UPSTREAM RANGING (in progress all time)...Somebody knows how I can fix this??? (MIA area)
thk
bad mac, bpi or certs
Thk rajko I don't find how to check if my certs is correct...Could you help me to find this?

Thk

I do everything to the point of downloader page, after that I lose...Where I can find epc2100R2-v202r1256-070601c.p7b?What do you say? thk...

you cant as it could be named something different on your network easyer to get the certs from your subbed modem
I don't understand what you try to explain me?Could serve a certificate that generate with OpenSSL? And When It is supposed to my modem will synchronize, after loading BPI+CA or before? thk

i'm guessing that it's the certs as i have no idea what network you are on (and no mia does not help if i say wn7 would you have any idea were i am)

anyways the ctms(isp computer) is asking your modem if it's legitimate there are a number of ways that this is done the one way haxor can not handle is when the ctms checks to see if you modem has a signed certificate, haxor can self sign them but if the ctms does a full check this will fail.
now if this happens you need a proper signed certificate
how you get these signed certificates depends on your isp easiest way is to dump them from a subscribed modem, tho there are other ways like snmp which is network dependant
Well I guess my cert is ok...I check it and it's expiration date is 2024 (download each cert and review)...So maybe my problem is other?What do you think?
have you ever changed the mac on your modem? if you have then your cert is self signed

anyway change the mac address
Pages: 1 2