Haxorware Forums

Full Version: New to this Help got a sb5101
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im new to this whole thing i have a sb5101 currently use spectrum but Im reading alot of info. but i have a sb5101 with haxoware 1.1 v39 and i can log in and have it running docsis 1.1 everything set im getting online because im getting the time warner activation page just modem isnt supported as they approved modems anymore But My question is if im reading this correct i need Certificates.. I read something about a certificate sniffer or program that searches and finds certificates and then u upload to modem and then change modem info to match certificate info.
Can someone point me to some post or info on what i need and where to find it to Find certificates and or view certificates.. Its alot of info to take in. and not understand it all.
Your 5101 isn't getting "online". You can go to Best Buy and buy a modem .. connect it ... and get to the activation page. This allows you to activate the modem onto your existing account. And as for "sniffing" and finding certificates, that was an exploit that has since been discovered and patched. You're a little late in the game to try "sniffing" for certs.
(27-01-2018, 06:49 AM)rgvsxdigitalpimp Wrote: [ -> ]Your 5101 isn't getting "online". You can go to Best Buy and buy a modem .. connect it ... and get to the activation page. This allows you to activate the modem onto your existing account. And as for "sniffing" and finding certificates, that was an exploit that has since been discovered and patched. You're a little late in the game to try "sniffing" for certs.

Please give a straight answer, if you don't know it stfu - users are here to learn not to get blatantly stupid answer like yours!